- the information that iVoltaa collects through the Website or otherwise, which is hosted and operated from India;
- the information that iVoltaa collects from its employees or other third parties, business partners or vendors.
- the use and role of cookies and similar technologies on the Website; and
- the security measures iVoltaa has in place to protect the information that iVoltaa gathers through the Website or otherwise.
This Policy also governs iVoltaa’s collection of information by any other means, including through your usage of our services and products or the collection of information by any parent, or subsidiaries of iVoltaa ("Other Entities") during your employment or business association with iVoltaa. The Visitors are encouraged to read this Policy before using the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy and the Terms and Conditions, available at iVoltaa.com.
- Information Gathered by the iVoltaa.
iVoltaa gathers three basic types of information: (i) "Personal Information," that is information from which an individual can be identified; (ii) “Sensitive Personal Data and Information”, which includes personal information such as passwords, financial information, medical records and information as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPDI Rules”); and (iii) "Aggregated Information," from which an individual cannot be identified;
- Personal Information. You are not ordinarily required to register or provide Personal Information in order to access the Website, though certain functionalities such as a membership program, through which purchasers of products may receive discounts on online purchases, participating in any contests, etc., may require registration. iVoltaa collects Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily provide it to iVoltaa - for example, in contacting iVoltaa through the Website, filling in the form for applying for a vacancy or while requesting for a visit to the manufacturing plant of iVoltaa, or exploring business opportunities with iVoltaa, answering surveys and polls, entering contests, sweepstakes, raffles and similar promotions, signing up for email updates and announcements concerning the iVoltaa’s products and special promotions, and purchasing the iVoltaa’s merchandise. Personal Information may include your contact information (such as your name, postal address, telephone numbers and/or email address), which will be collected if you wish to purchase any product or merchandise made available through the Website ("Transaction").
- Sensitive Personal Data and Information. We may also collect sensitive personal data or information (“SPDI”) about you when you access and use the Website, products or merchandise. By using the Website, or by purchase of any products or merchandise, or by providing us with the information, you consent to the storage, processing, transfer and disclosure of your Personal Information and SPDI in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- Aggregated Information. When you visit the Website, the iVoltaa and the third parties with whom the iVoltaa has contracted to provide services, may collect anonymous information from three sources: server log files, cookies, and pixel tags.
- Server Log Files. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in the iVoltaa’s server log files whenever you visit the Website, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. IP addresses of all Visitors are used by the iVoltaa to calculate the Website usage levels, to help diagnose problems with the Website's servers, and to administer the Website. iVoltaa may also use IP addresses to communicate or to block access by Visitors who fail to comply with the Policy and/or the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website. Collecting IP addresses is a standard practice followed on the Internet and is carried out automatically by many websites.
- Pixel Tags. The Website may use so-called "pixel tags," "web beacons," "clear GIFs" or similar means (collectively, "Pixel Tags") to compile aggregate statistics about Website usage and response rates. Pixel Tags enables iVoltaa to maintain a count of the users who have visited certain pages of the Website. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and as to when the email was opened and read by the receiver of the e-mail.
- Use and Disclosure of Information Gathered by iVoltaa.
Personal Information. iVoltaa may use Visitor’s Personal Information and SPDI in any of the following ways:
Communications. iVoltaa encourages the Visitors to contact iVoltaa with questions and comments. Personal Information and SPDI may be used by iVoltaa in order to respond to the respective Visitor’s questions and comments.
Business Purposes. iVoltaa may also use the Personal Information and SPDI of its Visitors for internal business purposes, such as analysing and managing its businesses or maintenance of employee records. The Personal Information and SPDI collected may be combined with other information collected by iVoltaa via other online or offline sources, with demographic information and other information that is available in the public domain.
Transactions. When you take part in a Transaction through the Website such as purchasing products or merchandise, iVoltaa may collect Payment Information from you related to such Transaction as well as other Personal Information such as shipping address for shipping of the ordered products or merchandise purchased through the Website. iVoltaa may use your Personal Information or Payment Information in order to complete the Transaction and, if applicable, to fulfil your purchase. The Payment Information may also be shared with the third parties, as may be necessary, to complete your Transaction (for example, to process the payment made through the credit card).
Contests, Competitions and Other Promotions. From time to time, contests, competitions and similar promotions may be organized through its Website that may require online registration by the Visitor for participating in such contest, competition or promotion (which may include name, email, user ID and password). iVoltaa may ask you for certain Personal Information and SPDI during the process of registration for participating in such contest, competition or promotional schemes. iVoltaa may share this Personal Information and SPDI with third party sponsors of such contests, competitions and promotions (irrespective of whether it is hosted by iVoltaa), in accordance with the rules applicable to such contest, competition or promotion. You should carefully review the rules of each contest, competition and promotion in which you participate through the Website, as they may contain certain additional important information about iVoltaa or a sponsor's use of your Personal Information and SPDI. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your Personal Information and SPDI enlarge the scope of use of such information in terms of this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall also apply.
Special Promotions and Product Information. In addition, iVoltaa reserves the right to use your Personal Information and SPDI for sending you the e-mails or SMSes with updates and announcements concerning iVoltaa’s products and special promotions. You may opt-out of receiving these messages from iVoltaa at any time (see Section 5 “Choice” below).
Critical Communications. iVoltaa may from time to time and as may be necessary use your Personal Information and SPDI to send emails consisting of important information regarding the Website, your Transactions, or for notifying any amendments or modifications to the terms, conditions, and policies of iVoltaa with respect to use of this Website ("Critical Emails"). Since Critical Emails would consist of important information you shall not have the option to opt-out of receiving Critical Emails.
Third Party Service Providers. iVoltaa works with third parties who provide services, including website hosting, credit card processing, data analysis, newsletter services, promotional activities, other administrative services and other services which enhance user experience. iVoltaa may share your Personal Information, and SPDI, with such third parties, as may be necessary, for the purpose of enabling such third parties discharge the provision of such services. These third party service providers may be located within or outside India. Your Personal Information and SPDI may also be shared with the manufacturer of the products ordered/ purchased by you on the Website or with entities responsible for delivering the products ordered / purchased by you on the Website.
Miscellaneous. iVoltaa may disclose your Personal Information and SPDI if iVoltaa believes that it is required to do so: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal process or governmental requests; (iii) to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use; (iv) to protect our operations; (v) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of iVoltaa, you or others; and (vi) to enable itself to pursue the available remedies or limit the damages that it may sustain.
Aggregated Information. iVoltaa may analyse Aggregated Information in order to enhance the Website security, track the popularity of certain pages of the Website, track success of our email notifications, assess traffic levels on the Website and other usage data, all of which would help iVoltaa to provide content tailored to the interests of the consumers, improve the Website and related services and to otherwise enhance Visitor’s experience on the Website. iVoltaa may also share the Aggregated Information with its Other Entities and third parties for provision of such services or for completion of your Transactions on the Website, subject to the terms of this Policy.
- Other Important Notes regarding iVoltaa’s Privacy Practices.
Special Note for Parents and Children. Website and the contents therein are intended for a general audience and not intended for utilization directly or independently by children under 18 years of age. If you are a child under the age of 18 years and desire to use this Website or purchase any products or merchandise (if sold through this Website), please request your parents or legal guardian to complete the necessary registration formalities and complete the Transaction. Any use of this Website or any of its features by a child under the age of 18 years must be under parental supervision or the supervision of a legal guardian. iVoltaa does not directly contact children under the age of 18 years for promotion of its special offers or for marketing purposes. iVoltaa also does not knowingly collect Personal Information and SPDI from any child under the age of 18 years.
Security. iVoltaa has adequate security measures and tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under iVoltaa’s control. Whenever any Visitor furnishes his/her credit card number, that credit card number is transmitted by the Visitor’s browser in an encrypted format using industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption method. Even though iVoltaa endeavours to protect its Visitor’s Personal Information and SPDI, iVoltaa cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to iVoltaa, through or in connection with the website. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with iVoltaa is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with iVoltaa has been compromised), you must immediately notify iVoltaa of the problem by contacting us in accordance with "Contact Us," below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for iVoltaa to address and respond to the problem).
Assignment. iVoltaa reserves the right to transfer any and all information that it collects from the Visitors to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of iVoltaa’s assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Updating Your Information and Contacting Us.
iVoltaa has adequate procedures in place to keep your Personal Information and SPDI accurate, complete and up to date for the purposes for which it is collected and used. You may contact our Grievance Officer on the email id mentioned below. You may review the information maintained by iVoltaa and wherever appropriate, you may request iVoltaa that such information be corrected. iVoltaa also provides an option for reviewing, correcting, updating or otherwise modifying information, you have previously provided, for which, you may send a mail at the following postal mail address:
The Grievance Officer
A-16, Gazipur Village,
New Delhi – 110096
Or email: email@example.com
Please clearly indicate the information that you wish to review or have changed. iVoltaa will endeavour to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
Note that despite any removal of or change to Personal Information and SPDI requested there may also be residual information that will remain within iVoltaa’s databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed, on account of technical feasibility.
From time to time, iVoltaa may ask you to indicate whether you are interested in receiving emails/ SMS and other information from iVoltaa or not. If you elect to receive these communications, iVoltaa will occasionally send you emails or other information that match your requests and offer you promotions and coupons. Consent provided to use email for in the contact form for news and offers also provides iVoltaa the consent to send SMS for the same.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving these email/SMS communications from iVoltaa, you may put up a request for discontinuation of sending of such e-mails/SMS by emailing, calling or writing to iVoltaa using the contact information provided on the Website or by using the unsubscribe feature in the email received by you. Please indicate that you wish to stop receiving email/SMS communications from iVoltaa. However, you shall not have the option of discontinuing the receipt of Critical Emails from iVoltaa.
In addition, iVoltaa does not disclose your Personal Information and SPDI to third parties, including iVoltaa’s subsidiaries and the holding companies, for third-party's direct marketing purposes if iVoltaa has received and processed a request from you that your Personal Information and SPDI should not be shared with third parties for such purposes. If you would like to submit such a request, you may do so by emailing, calling or writing to iVoltaa using the contact information provided above. Please indicate that you request that iVoltaa should not disclose your Personal Information and SPDI to its subsidiaries and/or other third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- Changes to This Policy.
iVoltaa reserves the right to change this Policy, and any of its policies or procedures concerning the treatment of information collected through the Website, without prior notice. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the "Last Updated" legend at the top of this page. Any changes to the Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Website. Use of the Website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy, then in effect. iVoltaa encourages you to bookmark this page and to periodically review it to ensure familiarity with the most current version of the Policy.
This Policy represents the sole, authorized statement of iVoltaa’s practices with respect to the collection of Personal Information and SPDI through the Website or otherwise and the manner of use of such information by iVoltaa. Any summaries of this Policy generated by third party software or otherwise (for example, in connection with the Platform for Privacy Preferences or "P3P") shall have no legal effect, shall not be binding on iVoltaa, shall not be relied upon in substitute for this Policy, and neither supersede nor modify this Policy.
- Consent Amendments; Law.
By using this Website or by seeking or availing any products and services you consent to the terms of this Policy and to the use and management of Personal Information and SPDI including, Payment Information by iVoltaa for the purposes and in the manner herein provided. Should this Policy change, iVoltaa intend to take every reasonable step to ensure that these changes are brought to your attention by posting the updated Policy on the Website. You agree that you provide all information to us voluntarily. Collection use and disclosure of Personal Information and SPDI requires your express consent. You are providing us with your consent to our use, collection, and disclosure of the Personal Information and SPDI. You may choose to not provide us with Personal Information and SPDI, but in the event that you do so, we will be unable to provide you access to our Website or any service or part thereof.
Further, you accept the terms hereof and hereby consent to the storage and processing of Personal Information and SPDI by third parties and in any of location within or outside India. The Company will make best efforts to ensure that the third party or the location to which the SPDI is transferred affords same level of data protection as would be afforded under Indian law. By continuing to use the Website, products or service, you provide your consent for transfer, sharing and disclosure of such Personal Information or SPDI by us in accordance with this Policy.
Your visit and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Policy. The said Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Further, it is irrevocably and unconditionally agreed that the courts of Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in relation to any disputes arising out of the same.